GENERAL EDUCATION COMPETENCIES
- Fulfills the healthcare requirements for the individual, family, and society with using the critical thinking skills, an integrated approach and ethical principles in the course of nursing (Care-giver role).
- Ability to fulfill educational and consulting services for protecting and improving the health of an individual, family, and society, and managing in case of sickness (Educator role).
- Planning and implementing the nursing researches or participating team works towards protecting and improving health and treatment and rehabilitation process (Researcher role).
- Lead the care with using nursing management skills and principles and cooperating with his/her colleagues and team members (Manager role).
- Act in accordance with health regulations, ethical principles, and institutional standards and plan an active role in increasing the status of the profession (Professional role).