PHILOSOPHY OF NURSING PROGRAM
To reach excellence in nursing care, education, research and practices, in line with the mission of the school, and to train nursing professionals who respect human rights and values with a humanist education approach, have the ability for life-long learning, can take part in the health protection, promotion, treatment and rehabilitation with a holistic approach, practice in line with legal and ethical principles, embrace change, critiques and display leadership skills.
- A 4-year program leading to a Bachelor of Sciences degree in Nursing taught in English
- Faculty members are renowned experts in their field of study.
- First and only in Turkey to be accredited by ACEN (Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing)
- Graduates have the opportunity to work in professional environments in foreign countries as well as in Turkey and they can also continue their graduate studies in leading universities in Turkey or abroad.
- Evidence-based teaching focused on health promotion, disease prevention, community development, and high-quality acute care competencies.
- Courses are taught in English but proficiency in Turkish at C level is required from the 2nd year of the program.
- State-of-the-art science laboratories, a computer laboratory, a Nursing Skills laboratory, and a well-equipped health sciences library with unlimited internet access and electronic library resources.