The aims of the program are to educate nurses who
1. Have professional and ethical values,
2. Have effective and therapeutic communication skills,
3. Provide high quality and safe care,
4. Use creative, critical, innovative and scientific methods,
5. Positively impact health practices and policies.
1. Carries out roles and responsibilities in line with ethical principles, professional values and legal regulations.
2. Develops effective and therapeutic relationships with groups and individuals in different practice settings.
3. Provides safe, high-quality, evidence-based care that complies with national and international standards, using information, communication and care technologies.
4. Adopts the life-long learning approach to personal and professional development.
5. Creates new and innovative ideas by questioning existing knowledge.
6. Uses leadership skills in intradisciplinary and interdisciplinary work.